We have an exciting opportunity for a highly-driven real estate inside sales agent who has a talent for turning leads into lifelong customers. Our ideal applicant is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of sales success. If you’re looking for a job with the freedom and flexibility to maximize your earning potential, we want to hear from you!
- Turn previous clients into repeat real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email
- Update client information in the CRM to make sure all real estate team members have current information
- Reach out to leads continuously until they have an appointment set with either a listing agent or buyer’s agent
- Meet with pre-qualified leads and convert them to new customers
- Create monthly and quarterly sales reports to show the team’s progress toward company goals
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license required
- One year of sales experience as a real estate inside sales agent, sales associate, or related position in business development or the real estate industry
$42,500 - $67,000 yearly
Hergenrother Realty Group – Transforming Lives Through Home Ownership
(HergGroup) was founded in 2011 by Adam Hergenrother in order to expand his successful real estate team concept beyond the borders of Vermont by partnering with growth-minded CEOs to run additional teams. HergGroup’s business model is the future of real estate. Not all agents want to build a team. Many just want to be on a successful team that shares their values and vision and can help them take their business to the next level without an exorbitant amount of time or risk. That’s where HergGroup comes in.
What will the company look like in one to three years?
HergGroup was ranked #4 in the United States in 2019 by Real Trends The Thousand as Advertised in The Wall Street Journal (up from #18 and #28 the previous two years).