Compass The Howland GROUP
The Howland Group is in immediate need of Inside Sales professionals who are motivated by success, like to have fun, and have proven track records of phone sales and appointment setting. You must be comfortable making a heavy volume of calls per day to generate sales opportunities for our team.
If you’re driven to achieve success, love developing relationships with clients over the phone, have a strong work ethic, and have a desire to control your income, then please apply!
Opportunity to grow into a Real Estate Agent for our team after 12 months on the job, we are one of the top Real Estate teams in south Florida dedicated to the east Fort Lauderdale area.
Our team consists of 8 agents, 1 team leader, 1 operation manager, and the CEO of the company. During this pandemic, we are growing and continue to invest in supporting our agents.
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Prospect warm leads through the use of our CRM Boomtown, average leads received from Zillow 100 to 150 per month, and 70-90 from google ads per month
- You will be responsible for calling the leads within 5 minutes or less during business hours, you must log on the call on our CRM, add notes, go through the script L.P.M.A.M.A Location, price, motivation, appointment mortgage, agent. We will provide a script
- Work existing leads on our database currently we have over 8000 leads
- Reporting is made through our CRM, very easy to track
- Daily communication with the sales manager
- Must be available to work 2 weekends per month and evening shifts 12-8 pm
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must have a valid real estate license for this position
- Boomtown CRM experience preferred. Boomtown training takes 1-2 weeks depending on your ability to learn
- Ability to be versatile and interact with all types of personality
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to work in a team
- Available to attend team meetings via Zoom
$25,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Compass The Howland GROUP
The Howland Group encapsulates over fifty years of combined experience in the South Florida real estate market. The Howland Group comprises an elite team of uniquely qualified specialists who epitomize the quintessential modern real estate professional.
Working tirelessly under a strict code of ethics while providing unparalleled levels of service, The Howland Group creates a real estate experience that is conscientious and informed, tailored specifically to the needs of each individual client. As specialists, each member of the team acts as a consummate advisor, providing strategic real estate counsel and marketing solutions based on a data-driven and first-class service approach. Insightful guidance comes standard with The Howland Group, which is why clients make it a point to be lead by only their dependable expertise.