Murphy Group at eXp Realty
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$65,000 - $75,000 annually, base plus commission
About Murphy Group at eXp Realty
Murphy Real Estate Group is an established real estate firm in the Marlton area. We provide the highest level of sales and service to our listing and buyer customers. As a team, we expect great things from everyone. Our goal is to help our clients achieve their goals. When we succeed in doing this, we know we'll create the lives we want for our own families.