Our rapidly growing brokerage is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$25,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Expect Realty
Expect Realty is a culture-first, growth-oriented real estate company. Our vision is to help 10,000 agents build lives that matter and our mission is to inspire a culture of responsibility, teamwork, growth, and fun that causes a unique and over-the-top client experience.
Our core values:
- Own it. We do what’s right, not what’s convenient. We are leaders that accept responsibility. We dig deep and strive to exceed expectations.
- We before me. We value and respect each other, help, and hold each other accountable.
- Win or Learn. There are lessons to be learned in everything, even a loss. Learning and growing ensure our ability to educate, innovate, and lead with authority.
- Not so serious. We work hard but take time to play. We enjoy a fair balance between work and fun. Humor and smiles are essential to the team’s happiness.
Presented by Bryan David, Broker/Owner, Expect Realty.