inMotion Group Properties
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
About inMotion Group Properties
We are a high pace Real Estate team and are looking for a Real Estate Administrator that can keep up without sacrificing amazing Customer Service. We aim to give exceptional customer service to every client. We don’t just sell real estate, we work hard to ensure our clients walk away with the best Real Estate experience.