Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
About Symbio Denver
Our vision is we are going to be the industry leader in real estate value creation through innovation and reinventing the purchasing experience through technology and unmatched service.
Our mission is SYMBIO will revolutionize the real estate experience by simplifying the process to create equal-opportunity wealth.