Mike Quail Home Selling Team
We’re hiring for a real estate inside sales agent to join our top-performing team. You’ll be responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home with us. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on success. If you want a job with flexibility and love working with people, apply now!
- Convert pre-qualified real estate leads into new clients
- Evaluate the team’s progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Update client information in the CRM to make sure all real estate team members have current information
- Turn previous clients into repeat real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email
- Reach out to leads continuously until they have an appointment set with either a listing agent or buyer’s agent
- Calling back property inquiries and requests
- No Cold Calling (All Warm Leads Supplied)
- Processing leads to database
- Accountability and daily reporting
- No Running around with buyers and sellers
- First-year projected income: $45-$70k (Salary + Commission)
- Second-year as much as $100k (Salary + Commission)
- Must have previous Sales Experience
- ** Real Estate License is NOT required to apply. **
- Set 40 hour work week!
- Available shifts: 9-5p OR 12-8p (Wednesdays are always 9-5p)
- If available to work the 12-8p shift, you will earn additional PTO days!
- (1) Saturday per month required (of the Tuesday prior)
- (10) PTO Days + (7) Major Holiday paid
- At least one year of real estate sales experience
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have a real estate license
- Computer knowledge
- A Great Attitude
- Some Customer service sales calling experience
- Good Phone Etiquette
- Organized and highly motivated
- Self- disciplined
- Able to follow directions
- Having your Real Estate license is a plus, but not required!
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly salary + bonus
About Mike Quail Home Selling Team
The Mike Quail Home Selling Team is one of the top-producing real estate teams serving the Greater Boston Area. The Quail Team's innovative approach to marketing and technology has allowed The Quail Team to become a leader in the real estate industry. Our websites attract hundreds of thousands of views annually through the use of direct response and search engine marketing as well as social media. This has allowed The Quail Team to create a database of over 6,000 buyers that are actively looking for homes in the Greater Boston Area.
The Quail Team has built a full-service real estate team specifically for residential consumers. Clients can take advantage of buyer specialists, listing specialists, marketing department, transaction coordinators, listing coordinators, client development, and virtual assistants.
The Quail Team real estate team structure, technology, and systems are leading the way in growth and high performance.