The Crane & Pearl Team
We’re looking for a few real estate inside sales agents to play a key role on our team. Work remotely from home, but you must live in Ohio! The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents.
You don’t need experience as an ISA to apply; however, we are looking for someone who is driven, motivated, persistent, consistent, and who can stick to a time-blocked prospecting and follow-up schedule. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
NOTE: Training will be June 14-18, taught remotely through Zoom, with $600 compensation for the week. New hires must be available 9 am - 5 pm ET all 5 days.
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Connect with an inbound lead within 30 seconds of receiving the lead
- Use our CRM to track your calls, texts and emails, and schedule your workflow
- All of your calls will be recorded as you use our auto-dialer
- ISAs must be available for at least one of these schedules, which will be assigned by the hiring manager: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM ET (40 hours), Monday - Friday 1 PM - 9 PM ET (40 hours), or Saturday - Sunday 9 AM - 5 PM ET (16 hours/part-time)
- Ability to connect with others so they genuinely know, like and trust you - especially by phone
- Internet, computer and phone to be able to work remotely from home
- Availability to create a 40-hour workweek scheduled within these timeframes: 9 am - 9 pm ET, Monday - Friday, and 9 am - 5 pm, Saturday - Sunday
- Fluent in English
- Beginning to intermediate tech skills are required to operate the CRM properly
$55,000 - $80,000 per year (full time, at plan)
About The Crane & Pearl Team
The Crane and Pearl Team serves all of Ohio and we are launching teams in South Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, Michigan, and Florida within the next few months. While we are part of a global real estate firm, we have a boutique family feel. We are a family-run business focusing on serving our clients and agents while offering the best in technology, training, culture, and opportunities. Learn more about how we accomplish that by watching our 3-minute overview video at JoinCranePearl.com.