MUST HAVE AL REAL ESTATE LICENSE!
We are looking for motivated individuals ready to learn and grow in the real estate business while receiving a salary plus commission!
ISA's prospect and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources. The ISA will assist in all aspects of the client accumulation process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our Client Relationship Management (CRM) database system. The ISA will obtain critical information about the buyer and seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for Local Realty agents.
This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone.
With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions of their life.
As an ISA you will be required to:
- Prospect for clients every day and build a pipeline of future clients
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquires
- Make outbound calls, communicate via email/text, coordinate and schedule real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Ensure the client has a 5-star customer experience
- NO real estate experience needed but you must have or be in the process of getting your AL Real Estate license!
- Action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve big goals.
- Innate sales talent: Were you born to be a salesperson? Do you develop strong relationships?
- Thick skin: Able to succeed in the face of frequent rejection. Can you handle it? How fast do you get up when you get knocked down?
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Awesome phone and communication skills; dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary - a desire to live a BIG life!
- Passionate about selling with strong problem-solving skills and a solution-oriented focus.
- Ability to use or quickly learn our real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company and fits into our no-drama culture!
$2,500 per month plus bonuses
About Local Realty
With 15 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
If you crave being in a motivating workplace and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you! Note - hard work will be handsomely rewarded. And know that we hire on character and we can train skill... so let's talk!