If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference in the lives of those you work with, we have an incredible opportunity for you.
We need inside phone representatives to build business relationships by setting high-quality appointments with potential clients in the Northern Virginia region to support our elite team of real estate agents. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture.
Full-Time: 40 Hours a week. The hours are Monday - Friday: 12-8 PM.
Compensation – Full-Time: $40,000 - $60,000, depending on experience, with potential for bonuses.
Part-Time Also Available: 20 Hours a week. The hours are Monday - Friday 4-8 PM.
Compensation – Part-Time: $20,000 - $30,000, depending on experience, with potential for bonuses.
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- This position is 100% phone sales/appointment setting. Over 50% of your leads will be cold calls.
- Be aggressive in generating results with prospective home buyers and sellers.
- Partner with team real estate agents to execute meetings.
- Report activity and results on a daily basis.
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management.
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have at least 1 year proven phone success in the outbound sales environment
- Traits, attitudes, skills: unstoppable mindset, coachable, exceptionally driven, resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping businesses grow, persuasive, assertive, honest, quality follow-up, attention to detail, gregarious, outstanding verbal communicator over the telephone
- The ability to work from your home, but have the ability to be present in our Ashburn, VA office for meetings and training, as needed. Must be located within 45 minutes of Ashburn, VA.
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly, full time
About Valor Group
The Valor Group is among the most trusted and influential leaders in Northern Virginia real estate by consistently exceeding our clients’ highest expectations.
We are a group of former military, first responders and their allies dedicated to bringing the same unwavering commitment, dedication and our never-quit attitude to our clients and our teammates as we had to our brothers and sisters on the front lines.
Our team culture is best summed up by our core values: Service, Integrity, Honor and Excellence. We execute at the highest levels while remaining humble, reliable, positive and gracious. We are honest above all else by doing the right thing, in the right way and for the right reason. We believe we must earn the trust of our clients and respect of our loved ones each day anew. We strive to be ever-improving versions of ourselves each day, both personally and professionally.