WHG - eXp Realty
Smile, Dial, Earn a Pile
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. This is a telemarketing position. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness.
- They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings.
- This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads.
- This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact with the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
- The Inbound Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
$50,000 - $100,000
About WHG - eXp Realty
We are a rapidly growing top producing Real Estate Team that deals with all facets of real estate. Our mission to empower people to achieve their goals through real estate. We value grit, resilience, integrity, personal development, and humility. We are looking for quality people to work in a fast-paced environment that demands high attention to detail and customer service.