We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
About Precision Holdings
Precision Holdings is based in Anchorage, Alaska and is characterized by hardworking, forward-thinking individuals that put the client's best interest above all else. We pride ourselves in our exceptional marketing processes and growth strategies, while operating with the highest level of ethics, discipline, and relentless pursuit of excellence.