Moffett Group RE
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About Moffett Group RE
We are a high producing real estate team located in Utah County. The market has only become crazier since COVID and we are working overtime to keep up.