the ThinkLiveBe team with Keller Williams Realty at the Parks
We are in looking for a sales professional to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for business development, prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Practicing sales scripts and dialogues
- Rigorous prospecting and cold calling for new business opportunities and appointments
- Cultivate relationships to convert and nurture leads over time
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle through the CRM
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets
- Consult with the team to ensure high-level service from initial contact through the listing or buyer agreement
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Excited to work with people on the phone most of the day
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About the ThinkLiveBe team with Keller Williams Realty at the Parks
The ThinkLiveBe team is a real estate team at Keller Williams Realty at the Parks. We help homeowners sell property, help home buyers find homes, negotiate contracts and assist people in closing on their most valuable assets.
At the ThinkLiveBe team we pride ourselves in honesty, communication, professionalism and innovation. We strive to offer the best customer service to our clients, add value to their lives, and to the lives of our team members. We work together towards a common goal keeping everyone performing at the highest level, seeking their best, and exceeding expectations.