Justin Udy & Team
Are you great on the phone? Create awesome rapport with strangers? Create results in sales? Then we want to talk to you!
If you are a go-getter with fire in your belly to locate, call, and find people that need real estate help then this is the job for you!
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in the Greater Salt Lake City!
You will be the first point of contact for our clients.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will call, prospect, look for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
You will work closely with other team members to assist home buyers and home sellers achieve their goals.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
If you're driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic; we highly encourage you to apply!
This position offers a great opportunity to work hard, create opportunities, and be compensated for your hard work.
- Keep core values and work hard
- Follow metrics, be accountable, and create measurable goals
- Answer incoming buyer/seller calls , input into system and assign to agents
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Daily business development
- Consistent and daily conversations with multiple people
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by the real estate team
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, answering incoming calls, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone alls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Creatively reach out and capture opportunities with existing inventory as well as changing market conditions
- MUST HAVE Active Utah Real Estate License or currently pursuing
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Excelling interpersonal skills
- Likes being held to a high standard and loves accountability
- Wants to build a pipeline of business and assist clients at a high level
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts easily
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoys working with a quick moving and highly dynamic team
- Loves provides a world class experience and helping clients achieve their goals
$50,000 - $80,000 ($24,000 base plus commissions)
About Justin Udy & Team
Justin Udy & Team provides a seamless, stress-free and world class real estate experience. We are continually evolving into the most knowledgeable, trustworthy, and fun Real Estate team in Utah. We strive to build a lifelong community of clients who understand, value, and invest in Real Estate.