Precision Real Estate
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Precision Real Estate
Precision Real Estate is based in Anchorage, Alaska, and is characterized by hardworking, forward-thinking individuals that put the client's best interest above all else. We pride ourselves in our exceptional marketing processes, while operating with the highest level of ethics, discipline, and relentless pursuit of excellence.