Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Precision Holdings
Precision Holdings is based in Anchorage, Alaska and is characterized by hardworking, forward-thinking individuals that put the client's best interest above all else. We pride ourselves in our exceptional marketing processes and growth strategies, while operating with the highest level of ethics, discipline, and relentless pursuit of excellence.