Are you an experienced Real Estate Inside Sales Agent (ISA) Manager who’s a whiz on the phone and has a background in hiring, training, and managing a team of Inside Sales Agents? If so, we want to speak with you today!
ReBoost is a mission-driven company disrupting the real estate industry with a unique business model that combines strategic partnerships, cutting edge marketing and lead generation, lead follow-up, and qualification. You won’t want to miss it, so this is a unique opportunity.
We are quickly expanding and seeking a budding-star to join our team for this key position to lead our US Callers Team. This is a remote position and is a full-time position. The role will involve some occasional travel (10%) to clients’ places of work (top brokerages across the US).
- ISA Team Management: You’ll be managing a team of ‘work from home’ Real Estate ISAs that are based around the US/Canada and placing calls through Apps we provide. This will require overseeing numerous tasks including managing team communications, scheduling, and ensuring everyone are performing at a high standard for quality
- Interviewing + Hiring: You’ll need to be excellent at interviewing candidates, determining their suitability for the role and ‘greatness’ on the phone, and conducting ‘mock’ call scenarios to test and grow their capabilities
- Training: You’ll help conduct training sessions with our ISAs to constantly improve their quality. This will require excellent context for real estate qualification calls, handling scripts, and overcoming objections, and also crafting training material
- Calling: You’ll need to place calls as well, both to ensure the scripts are always streamlined and to ensure we have coverage. These calls will be across all US time-zones
- Quality Assurance: You’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of call quality and will spend time listening to calls, analyzing and scoring them, and providing constructive feedback around areas of improvement
- Performance Reviews: You’ll also meet regularly with each ISA to conduct 1:1 feedback sessions, understand concerns, and communicate issues back to our internal teams
- Strategy + Management: Since this is a key role for us, we’ll need you to contribute to regular meetings with our management team to share the latest happenings and insights
- 2+ years experience as a “top 20%” ISA of your team (preferably as a trainer)
- Deep real estate market knowledge and experience with calling real estate leads
- Highly skilled, charismatic communicator with a proven history as a leader in phone sales
- A likable manager’s touch, compassionate and patient, but results-oriented
- You understand how to run a meeting, keep your team engaged, deliver feedback constructively, and keep a fun and productive culture
- A problem solver that loves to analyze a situation and brainstorm solutions
- Tech-savvy enough to use tools like Google Sheets, Slack, and modern project management software/apps
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Language: Fluent in English. Spanish proficiency is a plus, but not required
- Availability: You can devote a minimum of 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- Eligibility: You are 18+ years of age and legally authorized to work in the US
- Equipment: You must have a Smartphone, a headset, or headphones with a built-in microphone, and a stable Internet connection to make calls without static. You must have your own laptop/desktop computer with suitable RAM and hard drive space
- Home Office: Must have a quiet home office environment to work without distractions
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
ReBoost is a Nation-wide Team of Real Estate Agents, Coaches, ISA's and Marketing Professionals that work together to sell more homes and give our clients a world-class experience. We're helping agents become more successful and provide them the support they need to better serve our clients. Empowering agents, building wealth, and making a difference. Come be a part of our growing national Real Estate Team!