Phillips & Company Real Estate
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential reach out to us today!
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
$50,000+ at plan. Base plus commission.
About Phillips & Company Real Estate
As the top 1% of real estate teams in the world, we are happy to call Atlanta home. We have a tight-knit group of driven, smart, and positive people. We are excited to grow, however, we only add the most talented individuals to our team to protect our culture of productivity and positive growth.
Our Mission is to create a community where people can grow and inspire others to do remarkable things, where each member has their role in building something that matters and will make a difference in the world. Everyone we interact with will know that we value them. We will wow them with our kindness, knowledge, and empathy. We nurture each relationship and treat them like gold. Our wealth will grow as our knowledge does, and we will share both with others who have less. Each time our company grows, we know it allows us to help more people.