Albritton Team | Keller Williams Real Estate
We are seeking motivated individuals for our Real Estate Inside Sales position! Our ideal candidates are those who love the phone and are not scared to ask for business. This person would also serve as a telemarketer and appointment setter.
You will use a dialer to call our list of potential sellers and convert to qualified appointments using proven scripts.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people (on the phone) and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to secure the qualified appointment
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to Real Estate Agent
- Driven by results of appointment to sales and improves each call with a consistent and systematic approach
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Passionate and enthusiastic about selling
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive - ability to drop script only when key indicators show to ask for the business
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) while building rapport - people must want to do business with you
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
$9 - $20 an hour + Bonus
About Albritton Team | Keller Williams Real Estate
We're a team full of leaders who all share similar beliefs and values.
The Albritton Team a is goal oriented and passionate Real Estate Team that has a strong desire to succeed as a team.
We are results driven so that we can create lives worth living for our team members who create amazing experiences for our referrals and new clients each day.