Team Ruby Henderson
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA), NOT OSA, to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Develop business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
$35,000+ First Year
About Team Ruby Henderson
Team Ruby Henderson is an award-winning, full-service real estate company of over 20 years in a family-type atmosphere with very high ethics and morals. We strive to always put the client's best interest first, offering cutting edge technology and full admin support with the #1 training company across ALL industries!
If you have a burning desire to do more than you're currently producing or looking to make a career change to improve the quality of life and get back more time for you and your family, we need to talk! All interviews are private and confidential.