REH Real Estate
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team that is experiencing growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in the area. We are a highly responsible, focused team of real estate professionals who strive to dramatically improve the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun and creating relationships built on trust and mutual respect.
We are currently seeking Inside Sales Agents. The Inside Sales Agent will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our company. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
We are looking for someone who is results-oriented, has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with strangers, and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure all sales goals are met
- Manage and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so our agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email, and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met, while increasing our client base
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to prospective customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- An active listener that offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads and cold calling) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
- Primary duties include inbound and outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Driven to succeed
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Professional in attitude and appearance
$100,000+ Commission Based
About REH Real Estate
We believe we have struck the right balance between being able to pay you the most while still being able to provide the best training and most support possible.
Most brokerages are a one-trick pony, teaching their agents skills that may have worked years ago but are growing stale. To make matters worse, most Broker Owners aren't interested in learning a new career or embracing new technology.
At REH we take the time-tested skills that have worked in the past and integrate them with the 21st century, and more importantly, we teach others how to automate their business. We hold nothing back.
Apply today. Start earning and learning more!