The Wexler Group
We are searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You'll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal maker who loves talking to people.
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will prospect for and acquire new customers on a daily basis from various inbound lead sources provided by our team. If you're looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
Follow up is key!
- Serve families in our community
- Set appointments for Buyers and Sellers
- Manage leads in our contact management database system
- Connect with people over the phone to earn their trust and business
- You will obtain critical information about buyer/ seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for sales agents.
The ideal person loves to win on the phone, has an ability for building rapport easily and quickly, and can nurture a relationship over months until ready to meet.
This person is also driven by results and has a high capacity for patience as the higher pay will take longer to receive. This person also likes to work in a team environment and wants to grow with us. A real estate license is required.
- Rigorously develop new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Work towards 20 appointments kept per month
- Primary duties include managing inbound leads, email communication, text, coordination, and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Connect clients with the agent who best fits their needs
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- $60,000+ with a $24,000 base and 5% of gross commission earned
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma required
- Real Estate License required
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Must have valid US Drivers License and able to travel by car
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Practice, memorize and internalize scripts
- Easily connect over the phone
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Looking for growth and leadership opportunities
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/ lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Solution and learning based
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
About The Wexler Group
The Wexler Group is looking for phenomenal people who would love to have an exciting and fulfilling career! The truth is we are not looking to hire someone for a job, we are looking for team members who know how to play at a high level and are very ambitious about doing whatever it takes to make a great living!
Come play with The Wexler Group!