We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Inside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics and extracurricular activities.
We also encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers and sellers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Familiarity with the Detroit Real Estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$70,000+ base plus commission
About Pioneer Homes
We are a construction and investment company that buys and renovates both single family and multifamily assets. This is a high volume business and average 15-25 additional projects each month.
We work closely with individuals, offices and investment companies to educate them on the potential of buying Real Estate, and we pair our clients with high-performing investment opportunities that match their investment goals.
Since 2010, we’ve completed 1,000+ Real Estate transactions.