The Oldfather Group of Sotheby's International Realty
Real Estate Inside Sales Concierge (ISA) opportunity
A top producing Real Estate team in all of Delaware, coastal Maryland, Mid-Eastern Shore MD, Anne Arundel County, MD, and Chester County PA is looking for an experienced, skilled, self-motivated individual to fill an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) opportunity.
Our ideal candidate has the credentials of an experienced ISA and loves to cold-call potential clients as well as work with warm inbound calling clients using their confident phone presence that projects to setting valid appointments. This repetitious and vigorous position requires a friendly, driven, outgoing demeanor as well as a love of talking on the phone and building an immediate rapport with strangers.
We require a person who enjoys engaging others in conversation and is great at nurturing relationships. Our ideal ISA has experience in cultivating leads but most importantly at setting appointments as well as documenting all client communication in a CRM database appointment as well as setting appointments on a google calendar.
The ISA position is often the first impression prospective clients have with our company so rapport, personality, communication skills, and attention to detail are crucial to this person’s success. The ability to articulate the company’s values while confidently controlling the conversation and setting valid appointments is the name of the game.
Primary duties include outbound calling, video text, e-mail communication, appointment setting, on a google calendar, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying/selling opportunities, and overall management of sales pipeline through the complete sales cycle,
- Familiarity with a successful CRM system as well as a 3 or 4 line dialer system
- Successful appointments are the name of the game
- Bonuses for appointments kept as well as successful transactions that go to settlement
- Rigorous prospecting for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with experienced real estate sales agents
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Consistently practice scripts with role-playing and coaching opportunities
- Collaborate with the other ISA's to have a smooth-running and effective team
- Work independently from your home environment
- Is accountable and self-motivated
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills for this fast pace opportunity
- Practice and memorize successful scripts with role-playing and coaching opportunities provided
- Is driven, a dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken individual with extremely strong phone skills that lead to appointments and able to use a 3 or 4 line dialer system
- Ability to communicate effectively orally, written and documented dialogue
- Has the ability to set and close appointments over the phone and provide the details to the agents
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific terms, CRM, marketing/lead technologies, and scripts
- Be a team player who thrives working in a team environment where integrated activities directly affect the bottom line
- Highest level of integrity and respect for all in a team environment
$15 -$20 hourly w/bonuses provided for successful appointments and closings
$15 -$20 hourly
About The Oldfather Group of Sotheby's International Realty
The Oldfather Group enhances the lives of our clients, agents, and team through our style of real estate service.
Excellence, integrity, expertise, family, and vision are at the core of our team values.
- Work hard, have fun, make history.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence is a habit.
- Be part of a positive team and family spirit.
- Deliver WOW through service.
- Own it.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Treat others with honor and respect.
- Hire and develop the best.