High producing top real estate team based in Wilmington, DE is currently looking for a motivated ISA (Inside Sales Agent) to handle an abundance of Seller leads. If you crave a successful product to sell and have an interest to work in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
If you're a learner, grower, an "A+ " player, and are looking for a career, not just a job, keep reading! We work hard and play hard - a work place where effort is a must and execution is rewarded!
You must be able to PROVE you have the personality characteristics to be a top producer. The crazy thing is, you won't be selling anything! I know this is posted under "Sales" but the candidate for this position will simply be setting appointments for our outside agents with people who are looking to buy or sell a home in the Wilmington, DE market and surrounding areas.
The Inside Sales position is often the first impression perspective clients have with our company so personality, communication skills and attention to detail is very important. The ability to articulate the company value while confidently controlling the conversation and setting qualified appointments is the key to success. This position is an integral part of our core sales team. The ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value not only to clients but fellow team members is a core value we are looking for in an individual looking to be a part of our team.
What you’ll receive from us:
- An abundance of leads
- Training to successfully convert buyer/seller leads into appointments and sales
- Administrative support, i.e. contract to close and file management
- An atmosphere of success
- A path for advancement
- Real Estate Experience
- Drive growth by calling Expired Listings, For Sale By Owners, and Current Customers.
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking.
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota daily.
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly.
- Manage company generated seller business through direct phone and email communication while documenting all interactions in detail within contact record.
- Nurture potential prospects through extensive follow up communication until ready for an appointment with respective buyer or seller expert advisor.
- Document all client communication.
- Work with and tee up clients for fellow expert advisors to assist in the transaction process to help company reach goals of creating successful sales and long-term clientele.
- Follow-up with and nurture past clients (raving fans) through automated systems and tasks to gain repeat and referral business to reach company goal.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Real Estate knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales-driven environment.
- Competitive & winning attitude. Must want to be #1.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies). Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell - not easily intimidated.
- Persistence and accurate follow up on all leads
- Be committed to lead generation.
- Be available to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.