Life Property Buyers / BBPO Group LLC
We are expanding our 3 Sales Divisions in the Texas, Colorado, Florida Marketplaces and will be hiring 3 exceptional candidates in Q4 2020. This role will be focusing on acquiring investment properties and selling in-house investment projects to real estate investors.
Here's a little background on us:
- We strive for mastery in everything we do including developing world-class salespeople, investors, and human beings.
- One of our three divisions, Life Property Buyers, is one of the Top 3 Single Family Homebuyers in South Florida.
- Our other division in Texas has been disrupting the Residential Real Estate Single-Family acquisition marketplace over the last year.
- These two divisions accounted for over $2.9M in Sales over the last 12 months.
- Our salespeople are highly equipped to acquire and sell some of the most competitive, non-commoditized products/properties in the entire industry, with a phenomenal commission potential. (Most companies will say this but can't deliver, let’s keep it real).
- A unique and proprietary Algorithm to process Big Data is what gives us an unfair competitive advantage in our markets.
- We promote Internally and have tremendous room for advancement in our growing organization.
- We are fanatical about bringing into our company only the right fit. Therefore we protect our culture at all costs. It's been labeled as inspiring, challenging, competitive, and extremely fun and drama free.
- Come and build a career with the best. We are on track to become one of the top 1% sales organizations in the Miami Dade / Colorado / San Antonio Real Estate Markets.
- Technology, Systems, and Support are World Class and ever-changing.
Who Will be Great At This Role:
- Someone who is independent, assertive, self-confident.
- Someone who is in control of their own activities and likes to be challenged.
- Someone who will like to take risks and learn from mistakes, take on multiple. challenges, manage multiple priorities and take the initiative.
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Negotiate purchase contracts with homeowners and real estate agents
- Respond and convert inbound leads to appointments and potential contracts
- Virtual marketing and sales development activities
- Manage a database of prospects and clients
- Analyze acquisition opportunities for their viability
- Provide daily reporting of sales activities to leadership
- Maintain and exceed company designated quotas and KPIs
- Collaborate daily with a fast-paced team
- Bring new ideas to the organization when opportunities for improvement present themselves
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
133,000+ Year (Commission)
About Life Property Buyers / BBPO Group LLC
We are a rapidly growing, family-oriented company that treats all team members like our own family! We buy and sell distressed properties with a unique approach to marketing. Join us to be a part of a growing company ready to disrupt the real estate investing industry!
Our core values:
- Family first
- Excellence: Strive for mastery