Ashley Delp Team
This is an entry-level position, a license is not required.
Summary: Convert incoming and outgoing leads to appointments. This job is essential to supporting our sales agents and their sales goals as well as quality customer service! This position is key to driving sales.
- 5 contacts per day
- 5 follow-ups per day
- 2 appointment per week
- 4 appointments per month
- 12 appointments per quarter
- 100% phone answer rate
- Answer inbound calls and respond to emails.
- Coordinate and schedule opportunities for the sales team
- Contribute to ADT/Dream mission and vision by meeting your personal and professional goals
- Active Montana Real Estate License is preferred for this job but not necessary
- Work independently while being a team player
- Ability to quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Report daily activities
- Maintain CRM System
- Build new contact plans within the CRM to ensure a high level of response rate from clients
- Pre-qualify all appointments with our incredible lender partners
- Daily accountability call
- Passionate about selling
- 5 days in the office per week. Schedule may vary: Monday through Saturday (7:30a-5:30p) and Sunday (11 am - 8 pm)
- Monday Sales meeting/Tuesday Team meeting
- Monthly 1-1 with Director of Sales
- Master scripts
Skills and other abilities:
- Organizational skills
- Time Blocking skills – to include always being prompt
- Team Player
- Effective communication skills
- Customer service skills
$58,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Ashley Delp Team
Humble, hard working go-getter, never problems - only solutions, learners, the glass is ALWAYS half full (or overflowing). These are the core values that make up the talented folks who work at the Ashley Delp Team and Dream Realty.
Do you align with those core values? If so, keep reading!
Our clients are too important for anything less than someone who will hold themselves to those standards and values. We are more than just a real estate team, we are revolutionizing the industry. We focus on selflessly serving families and creating raving fans by delivering and managing the absolute highest level of consumer experience.
Bring your best and we will exponentially grow it! Looking forward to being on the journey with you in your career.