OwnThe405 Real Estate Group
Looking for "the next big thing?" Well, this is it! Are you wanting a chance to earn unlimited income with stability?
Receive a salary (plus commission!) in real estate while serving as an inside sales agent (ISA). To be specific, this is much more of a service role than it is a sales role. This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone.
There's no better way to create great wealth in a vibrant culture!
The inside service/sales agent (ISA) serves as a hybrid of roles.
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and dedicated to systems.
- Must work well within a team as well as independently.
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
- Must have a desire for a big life.
We're not interested in someone who just wants to sell houses. We're interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn't want the audacious night/weekend schedule that pulls you out of your home.
A great ISA has thicker skin - a superb eye for detail - and is passionate to make an impact on their world.
If you crave being in a vivacious workplace and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you.
Note - Hard work will be handsomely rewarded. Also, know that we hire on character and we can train skills... so let's talk!
$40,000 - 150,000/yr. Base salary + commission!
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience.
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction.
- Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages daily.
- 40 - 50% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers AND agents on the team.
- A wicked passion for creating and delivering a system of success will craft some unlimited wealth for you.
- Always looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Working knowledge of CRM software and the sales process
- One year of work experience in sales
- High school diploma or GED required, college experience is highly valued
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, presentation skills, and customer service skills
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must obtain your ND and MN real estate license for employment (we'll show you how)
- Must fit into the Hatch culture
- Confident on the phone
- Team oriented
$40,000 - 150,000 yearly
About OwnThe405 Real Estate Group
OwnThe405 Real Estate Group is in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate.
We believe in a culture of production and having fun along the way. The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched.