Tru Advantage Realty
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
$25,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. We are adding an insurance agent to our team to help our existing and future clients the ability to be serviced internally. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team is coached and training by the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. We want our insurance agents to be actively involved with our sales team to help each other grow their respective businesses.