The CAZA Group - Keller Williams
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly-driven inside sales individual who has a talent for turning leads into lifelong customers. This position is helping drive the business by booking appointments for our agents. As an Inside Sales Agent, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound/outbound lead sources which are provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our CRM system.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, cares for others, is team-oriented, learning-based, self-motivated, coachable, committed, and has the will to succeed. Having a proven sales record, bilingual, real estate experience or previous ISA experience is a plus.
Compensation: Salary posted- is an average first year There is enormous growth potential for subsequent years as this is a job where efforts compound over time.
**Work from Home**
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Spend most of the day making and receiving calls, texts, and emails to set appointments for our real estate agents. They typically make over 100+ calls a day
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Strong sense of urgency/time sensitivity and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Mandatory requirements: Team-oriented, learning-based, self-motivated, coachable, committed, and the will to succeed
- Have the ability to build rapport over the phone
- Experience working with a CRM
- Real estate experience (preferred)
- Phone Sales (preferred)
- Computer skills and the ability to learn and master new systems
- Likes to learn new things and takes ownership of learning and success
- High vocabulary/verbal skills
- Detailed oriented
About The CAZA Group - Keller Williams
Who is CAZA?
CAZA owns and manages real estate businesses under Keller Williams Realty and are recognized as one of the top teams in the world. We focus on hyperlocal real estate and agent investors.
We are building the largest Agent Investor Community in the world and currently own the largest Agent Led Real Estate Investment Network in the World www.GRIDinvestor.com
CAZA owns and operates the following businesses:
- Sales Teams
- Property Management
- Hard Money Lending
- GRID Network
We are a FORWARD Culture
- Family First
- Own your outcomes
- Raving Fan Service
- Work Hard
- Always Be Learning
- Results Matter
- Do the Right Thing