Aimee & Co.
Be an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) with a High Producing Real Estate Team!
Who are we?
Aimee & Co. is a high producing real estate team with huge goals for 2020 and an even bigger long term vision! We want YOU to come along for the ride with us.
We are a fun group and our team culture is the most important thing to us. We have monthly team events, contests, celebrations and recognition! Being a part of Aimee & Co. is like having an extended FAMILY.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking TEAM members that are hungry and want to make things happen! We celebrate our wins, but we also learn from our losses. You are the RIGHT PERSON for our TEAM if:
- You are self-motivated and feel empowered in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- You have a die-hard enthusiasm and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
- You are committed to a culture of positivity and high performance.
- You value feedback and thrive on constant improvement and learning.
- You are willing to work nights and weekends if needed.
- You are a TEAM player.
This is a key position for our growing real estate TEAM. We need someone that our agents can depend on every single day.
We offer a complete hands-on training program.
Dynamic Salary and Bonus Structure: It can take 3 months to build out your pipeline and we want you to be comfortable during that time. Which is why you will earn a base salary AND bonuses! You can earn $50,000 - $70,000 in your FIRST year with our team after bonuses.
- Prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team.
- Obtain the critical information necessary from potential buyers/sellers to determine their needs, wants and timeframe.
- You will often be the first point of contact from our TEAM.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Build and manage the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our customer relationship management system.
- Set appointments for our buyer/listing specialists and meet minimum standards and expectations.
- This role is primarily in-office with 80-90% of your time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers.
- Real estate experience is preferred, but not required.
- Outstanding customer service skills are a MUST.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; multi-tasking ability and creativity.
- Prior experience in customer service or sales preferred.
- Must be TEAM oriented, learning based, possess sheer grit and the will to succeed.
- Decisive and proactive.
$50,000 - $70,000
About Aimee & Co.
Aimee Freeman has over 20 years of experience and Aimee & Co. is in the top 1% of all agents in our local MLS.