The Linzee Ciprani Team
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Drive growth by calling Buyer/Seller leads, Expired listings, For Sale By Owners, and follow up with both past and current customers.
- Converting leads into customers by setting appointments daily.
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media, and professional networking.
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach the quota
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly.
- Work directly with and help manage both the sales and admin team’s calendar.
- Provide white-glove service to clients and ensure an exceptional experience every time.
- Meet (and, hopefully, surpass) daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Real Estate License preferred, but not required. Must be willing to obtain a license.
- MUST HAVE 3+ years in phone sales and a sales-driven work environment.
- Competitive/Winning attitude. Must want to be #1.
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate, and sell; not easily intimidated.
- Great communication skills and a willingness to work hard.
- Strong phone presence, listening ability, and presentation skills.
- Ability to stay organized, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Must be coachable and have a winning, positive attitude.
- Must have, or be willing to obtain a real estate license.
- Must be self-motivated and excellent time management skills.
$60,000 - $70,000
About The Linzee Ciprani Team
GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS, TOGETHER
We love helping buyers find their dream home! That's why we work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs, and wishes.
You'll find that we'll be a committed ally to negotiate on your behalf and with the backing of a trusted company. Get in touch with us today!