The Holmers Group
ISA | REAL ESTATE
FT/PT Opportunities. We are currently seeking Inside Sales Agents. The ISA will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our company.
You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
- Prospect for clients daily
- Build a pipeline of future clients
- Engage with prospects constantly, so that you are top of mind
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Real Estate calling experience a must
- An action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve big goals
- Thick skin: Those who succeed at a high level face rejection frequently. Can you handle it? How fast do you get up when you get knocked down?
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$12 per hour + Bonuses
About The Holmers Group
The Holmers Group is a team of experienced Real Estate agents serving the Twin Cities and surrounding areas with an emphasis on residential new construction. We all share a passion for Real Estate and are committed to providing an amazing experience for everyone we work with, whether it be a client, teammate or colleague!