Lonnie Bush Real Estate
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
The compensation for this position is base of $15 per hour + bonuses upward of $50,000.
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
$15 per hour plus bonuses
About Lonnie Bush Real Estate
Lonnie Bush Real Estate is in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate. Lonnie Bush is recognized nationally and locally as one of the top real estate agents, coaches, and trainers.
This is the greatest place on earth to work. The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched.