Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.