Faith Wilson Realty Group
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent to assist a dynamic boutique Real Estate firm! As an Inside Sales Agent you will be speaking with a variety of individuals to assist them in the buying and/or selling process. You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
All our leads are warm, engaged leads (not cold leads) who are responding to offerings that are relevant to their real estate objectives. This individual will take ownership of these leads, and actively convert them to appointments.
They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity expectations and appointment setting goals by responding efficiently and appropriately. This person also has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation and follow up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy - in addition to being the first point of contact to the team of realtors, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
- The key to success is the plan we create together and following that plan
- Nurture and qualify potential clients, all day every day
- Accurately qualify leads as to motivation, timing and competition and set appointments accordingly for outside agents
- Engage with prospects constantly, so that you are top of mind
- Primary duties include telephone lead engagement, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- An action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve big goals
- Innate sales talent: Were you born to be a salesperson? Do you develop strong relationships?
- Thick skin: Those who succeed at a high level face rejection frequently. Can you handle it? How fast do you get up when you get knocked down?
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken – an effective communicator (oral and written)
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
up to $75,000 + in salary and bonuses
About Faith Wilson Realty Group
We are a full-service boutique real estate brokerage specializing in the buying, marketing and selling of homes in Vancouver and the Great Vancouver area. We market world-wide to bring the most relevant customers to our properties. We believe that our clients deserve to make totally informed buying and selling decisions with complete peace of mind and we deliver on that belief every day. Our office culture is friendly, collaborative and inclusive!