The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients through effective communication, including phone, email, and chat.
- Identify sales opportunities and provide solutions to clients' needs.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Maintain accurate records of all customer interactions and sales activities in our CRM system.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings and training sessions to stay up-to-date on product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in sales or customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
$50,000 base salary + commission
About The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
At The Blake Cory Home Selling Team, we value our employees and strive to provide a positive work environment where everyone can reach their full potential. If you share our core values of Dedication, Relationships, Education, Accountability, Motivation, and Service, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
In the next 10 years, we're helping agents achieve their goals while selling 5,000 homes and being the best in class at what we do. APPLY..if you want to be a part of this vision.