We’re rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new clients and turn existing customers into repeat business. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals ready to take the next step in their sales career. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Enter inbound leads and past clients’ current information into the customer database so all real estate agents and the sales team have the most up-to-date information
- Reach out to leads continuously until they have an appointment set with either a listing agent or buyer’s agent
- Evaluate the team’s progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- At least one year of real estate sales experience
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess a real estate license
- Track record of excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- Applicants must have a high school diploma
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Team Navigation
Team Navigation is made up of over 15 agents who specialize in selling residential properties throughout Central Florida. We find what is most important to our clients and follow through with strong communication skills, hard-working attitudes, and honesty.