The Ames Team Realty
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. This position will allow you to have a set schedule vs an everchanging schedule a real estate agent usually has. You’ll be responsible for prospecting leads in our database & building relationships with potential clients. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$17 + Commission
About The Ames Team Realty
As Real Estate professionals, The Ames Team Realty is here to provide the tools and agent support needed to complete home sales and purchases with ease! We have helped thousands of clients over the years with their real estate needs in Washington County. We love what we do and would love it if you joined our family.