Keller Williams of Highlands County
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$12 - $15 hourly
About Keller Williams of Highlands County
We are a fast-growing Real Estate Office of traditional as well as tech-enabled agents.