Chris Gurnee Team
We’re rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new clients and turn existing customers into repeat business. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals ready to take the next step in their sales career. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Evaluate the team’s progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer’s agent
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Meet with pre-qualified leads and convert them to new customers
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- +1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Real estate license required
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current U.S. driver’s license and capable of traveling by car
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
$100,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Chris Gurnee Team
Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, The Chris Gurnee Team has a well-established reputation that has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace and beyond. As a broker for over 11 years, his business is comprised of many repeat clients and referrals who have had the opportunity to witness his skills firsthand. Distinguished buyers and sellers trust Gurnee to guide them through every step of the transaction process and achieve above-market results under his masterful guidance.