Bustos Real Estate (KW Utah Keller Williams)
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
Compensation: Base + Incentives
We will pay for your real estate license!
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a high sense of urgency
- Must be passionate about growth and improvement
- Must be a problem solver
- Must have a desire to WIN!
$36,000 - $80,000 (Base + Incentives)
About Bustos Real Estate (KW Utah Keller Williams)
Bustos Real Estate is one of the top producing real estate teams in the Greater Salt Lake City Area, with over 5,000 families served and over 550 Google reviews. We take pride in our three core values:
- Setting Higher Standards
- Fail Forward
We believe in providing an unbelievable client experience, and everything we do revolves around fulfilling on that experience.
If you are passionate about growth and appreciate a good challenge, then we invite you to join our team!