Luis Mendoza and Associates - Century21 Award
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
$65,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Luis Mendoza and Associates - Century21 Award
A Real Estate company with an in-depth knowledge of International Real Estate in the U.S. and Mexico. Real Estate transactions include Commercial, Residential, Industrial, and Investment opportunities.
Binational business consulting and experience working with a diverse and multicultural clientele. Devotion to helping clients in multiple countries in every aspect of the transaction. Current and past clientele includes professional athletes, singers, leaders in the music industry, high-level executives, International Developers and International Banks. A vast understanding of both the Hispanic market within the U.S. and the American market in Mexico.
Our group has successfully built a team of multicultural REALTORS® in Luis Mendoza and Associates in the USA California, Alabama, and Mendoza International Group in Mexico.