Dan Ellison Real Estate - Keller Williams
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
This role involves being a self starter, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone.
We're not interested in someone who just wants to sell houses. We're interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn't want the audacious night/weekend schedule that pulls you out of your home.
A great inside sales person has thicker skin and is works hard to make an impact on their world.
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA), you will tenaciously prospect, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads. You will also schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists on our team.
- This role is primarily in-office with 50-60% of the job entailing conversations with potential buyers/sellers.
- Building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
- Scheduling of appointments, e-mail communication, coordination, outbound calling, and text messaging.
- Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages daily.
- Must have California Real Estate license or be in the process of getting licensed
- Exceptional phone skills is a must and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask)
- We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals
- Candidate must be team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
$50,000 - $75,000+ (Base + Commission)
About Dan Ellison Real Estate - Keller Williams
The Dan Ellison Team - Keller Williams, one of the fastest growing real estate teams in Greater Sacramento and has an unmatched opportunity for driven individuals seeking a career in the Real Estate Industry. Our team consistently tracks as one of the top 1% in the area.