Amen Real Estate
Are you wanting a chance to earn great income WITH stability? RECEIVE A SALARY (plus commission), RECEIVE MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, and 401K while working in real estate serving as an inside service/sales agent! This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone. The inside service/sales agent (ISA) serves as a hybrid of roles.
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and dedicated to systems.
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
- Must have a desire for a big life.
We're not interested in someone who just wants to sell houses. We're interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn't want the audacious night/weekend schedule that pulls you out of your home.
A great ISA has thicker skin- a superb eye for detail- and is passionate to make an impact on their world.
If you crave being in a vivacious workplace and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you.
Note - hard work will be handsomely rewarded. And know that we hire on character and we can train skill... so let's talk!
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction
- Manage the customer experience by serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages daily
- 40-50% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers AND agents on the team
- A wicked passion for creating and delivering a system of success will craft some unlimited wealth for you
- Must have a Real Estate License, or be in process of getting one
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must fit into Amen Real Estate culture
- Confidence on the phone
- MUST obtain your CA real estate license for employment
$56,000 - $80,000 + per year (hourly plus commission)
About Amen Real Estate
Support our agents. Educate our clients. Serve our community.
To be the local premier Boutique Brokerage for Residential Sales, Commercial Leasing and Sales, and Business Brokering for Agents and Clients
Empower, Respect, Professionalism, Excellence, Challenge, Tribe
- Health, Dental, and Vision - employer pays up to $500 per month
- Vacation and Sick Time Off
- Your birthday off!
- Snacks and beverages provided!
Corp DRE# 01861586