Best Life & Co. Real Estate Team
We’re searching for an enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
Real Estate License required (but you can get it in as little as 2-3 weeks and we pay for it!).
What you'll like:
- We pay for you to get your real estate license. Pretty cool.
- This could be a medium or long-term position. Flexible hours, after the initial training period, very flexible hours for remote work if you are reliable!
- Base salary plus bonuses (nice earning opportunities for year one)
- Could be a nice potential transition into real estate as an agent (ideally this is at least a 6-12 month position)
- Learn how to build a huge pipeline of sellers/buyers for our growing real estate team
What you may not like:
- If you don't like talking to people, this might not be the role for you (you are on the phones ALL DAY!)
- If you are not competitive, this role is probably not for you (you are chasing buyers and sellers all day, all week. You have to love the challenge of 'the chase')
- If don't like rejection and/or your feelings would get hurt easily (like when someone hangs up on you, this is not the role for you. Seriously, this happens a lot)
Again, you must LOVE talking to people and being on the phones all day!
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
$24,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Best Life & Co. Real Estate Team
- Founded in 2018 by Ken Hirschmann, Broker
- Headquartered in Royal Oak, MI
- BL&Co. agent coverage across 6 counties in metro Detroit
- Over 100% growth the last 2 years in sales volume
- Comprised of 7 full time and 6 part-time agents committed to helping over 25 buyers/sellers per month
- BL&Co. in a nutshell: we work hard, we have fun, we kick butt and we love each other's company!
- Are you ready to live your #BestLife?