Red Barn Real Estate
Do you absolutely enjoy talking to people? Are you focused on obtaining great results and earning a great income? We are focused on growing business opportunities in our area. The objective is to increase the number of sales opportunities for the team, and to promote and professionally represent the good reputation of our organization and our entire team. We need individuals to support the outside sales team in an effort to grow potential sales opportunities.
If you are seeking a position that allows you to be recognized for your performance and be rewarded financially for your achievements, please read on!
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$26,000 Base + Bonus
About Red Barn Real Estate
Founded in Woodstock GA. and now with 5 offices in Metro Atlanta and 175 agents, Red Barn Real Estate is expanding and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team! Red Barn Real Estate offers a unique hybrid model between the Team and Independent agent model offering leads from day one while building your business for the future. With low office fees and a flexible brokerage model that is right for you along with a state of the art technology package, you will have everything you need to succeed. All inquiries are kept strictly confidential, contact us today.
We are owned by Ken and Anita Corsini, the stars of Flip or Flop Atlanta on HGTV. We have experience in Retail Sales, Investment Properties, Commercial, New Construction, and Land. We believe that a Real Estate agent is the central component of all successful Real Estate transactions. We give our agents a ton of tools to take their personal business to the next level.