CityScape Metro Group
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Consistently meeting sales goals and expectations (daily and weekly)
- Rigorously prospect for new leads and follow up with your current pipeline leads
- Primary duties include lead conversion: responding to inbound and outbound inquiries via calls, texts, and e-mail; coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities; overall management of sales pipeline from start to finish
- Following up with team agents on a regular basis about leads you are working together
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- 2-5 years minimum of sales experience working as an ISA in the Real Estate industry or similar
- Proven track record in sales, lead conversion, and appointment setting
- You are dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken. Calling scripts do not scare you, and you can comfortably work through objections to get a meaningful conversation
- Experience in sales and using CRM systems is a MUST
- A real estate license is NOT REQUIRED!
- Our ideal candidate is well-versed in using the Commissions Inc. (CINC) real estate CRM platform as an ISA
- In addition, they must be fluent in English and have a fast and reliable internet connection
- Also, they can fully accommodate the working hours/schedule of M-F, 8 am-5 pm EST, and have the option of working additional hours on weekends, if interested
$17,000 - $30,000 at plan earnings
About CityScape Metro Group
CityScape Metro Group has grown by over 400% in the past year and it wasn't by accident. As a part of the top 1% of Realtors in the World under 40, we are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This career will not only help you focus on your strengths, but leadership positions will also present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.