Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
$15 - $18 hourly
Native was started by Jessica Foote, a San Diego Native, Pepperdine BA, and MBA Alumna. She achieved Fortune 500 Marketer and Finance Professional in 2009. The brokerage is tech-savvy and excellent at what they do - showing Californians that they can have it all by helping them to buy and sell their dream homes, and relocate in and out of the county for work. Their concierge model of business provides incredible service from start to finish, handling all the details of your home sale. They work with individuals, families as well as executives, coaches, and professional athletes all across the state.