Melissa Perrille Group
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Flexible work from home options available
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Melissa Perrille Group
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.